Mack Daddy Mario (SF Ed.) Mack Daddy Mario (SF Ed.)

Ha.

Thats funny cause it is in German.

Zebu Clock - Ep. 1 Zebu Clock - Ep. 1

Um......

Ok for a second there I thought you where talking about me. Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja.

(2003)Bar Fight! (2003)Bar Fight!

Yay!

Yay! Alwayse nice to see another clay animator like myself. Wow your animation is so nice and smooth, And I love the addition of blood and fire. I know how long it takes to make animations like this. Three friends and I made a huge clay animated battle scene for a school project that was only a minute long and took around 5 hours to make. Good job. I hope you create and submit more of these.

Knox responds:

i shall!

The Mattress Resprung 2/2 The Mattress Resprung 2/2

Haha

I can just see these two guys sitting infront of their microphone making sex noises and having a slap fight.

SeanSullivan responds:

Eric Sullivan: Ay, disturbing isn't it?

The George Bush Show 2 The George Bush Show 2

ugh

I love the George Bush show but you need to show more of Bush and less of the stupid unfunny board of directors.

have you seen Cheeseman? have you seen Cheeseman?

Oh yeah.

Yeah I saw the cheeseman movie..... Cant quite remember the guys name who made it... Anywho it was not that bad. I am not sure why it was blammed. I am sure if he saw this movie he would resubmit it. I hope it gets beter scores then it did before.

clock day (great present) clock day (great present)

EVERYBODY LOVES YOU STRAWBERRY CLOCK!

StrawberryClock, you have so many fans and people who admire you such as myself! Why did you keep yourself in secrecy? You are the true king of the portal and the leader of the infamous clock crew! VIVA LA CLOCK CREW! Please, keep creating awsome movies such as dicky mouse, B, and how da bitch stole xmas! Your loyal servant B_Clock

P.S. RESUBMIT A B CARTUNE!!!11

XiaoXiao: A new beggining XiaoXiao: A new beggining

Crap.

I like how there is no sound. That just adds to its crappyness.

The Boy goes to Store The Boy goes to Store

AWSOME!

TEH BSET MOVEI ON NEWGRUONDS KEP UP TEH GUD WURK!!!!!111

Hierarchy Hierarchy

Hehehe

Is that really your hand???

EarlyACE responds: